Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Stymied

When I started this blog, I meant for it to be only about clay and not terribly personal, but today I'm changing that up.  Most of the time it is about clay, but for the last two days I've been stymied with the clay because of a doctors appointment tomorrow morning.  The appointment is not for me, it's for my husband.  He is 19 years my senior and he is soon to be 75 years old.  He's the only man I've ever been married to and the only man I want to be married to.  Tomorrow could change our life forever and I guess I'm more scared than I thought I'd be.  I know bad things can happen and this would be a good opportunity for our life to change forever.  Of course, I am hoping and praying that doesn't happen, I always worry and go to the darkest place first, then am so happy when none of that happens...so, for the last couple of days, I've been thinking about our future and what might/could be.  So until I find out tomorrow morning that everything is going to be all right, the clay is going to have to wait.  Or, I might make a few things before I go to bed tonight...

2 comments:

  1. Well Marti I initially came on to thank you for my last pieces I purchased from you to tell you but......I saw your message and just wanted to say I am thinking about you and will send out a little prayer. So just remember that you are not alone no matter what happens! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sophie for your prayer and kind thoughts...all is well for the time being and for that I am so grateful...back to my clay with a happy face and a silly grin!

    ReplyDelete