Monday, January 23, 2012

Making New Beads

The last week or so I've been making a few new things.  BEADS TAKE FOREVER!  Now I have all the wet sanding to do and then the glazing...It may be another two weeks before I can fire this pile of things!

I want to say thank you to all of you that sent kind words and encouragement from my post yesterday.  Thanks so much!  Never had anything hurt me so and to be on the other end of that, I am grateful.

We are to comfort others with the comfort that we have been comforted with, so if you ever need a shoulder, let me know, I'll be here for you!

3 comments:

  1. I'm sure your beads will be worth the wait. Just keep all that gorgeous stuff coming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They do, and it's our job as jewelry designers to make sure people understand what they're holding! ART, folks, it's called ART! :-)

    ReplyDelete