Thursday, January 5, 2012

Making Jewelry?

It takes a lot of imagination to make jewelry I think.  I do not consider myself a jewelry maker, tho, I've sold a few sets locally.  My imagination is too stifled for whatever reason.  I love the new and "wild" things my contemporaries  are doing these days, but I just cannot do it.  What few pieces I've tried have just ended up hot messes and not a good kind!  Is a hot mess a good thing, or not...anyway...I love to make the beads and the pieces I've sold have been a joy.

But just for a change of pace, I put together these pieces today.  I love the gray beads and the shiny Hematite is a favorite of mine too.


Hopefully, tomorrow or soon, I'm going to get back in the clay.  Have to come up with a new idea or two.  I think I will spend some time outside tomorrow if the weather is fit to see if I can come up with something I want to do.

I've noticed I'm almost half way to a give away!  Tell your friends to join up!

Thanks for stopping by!  Blessings to you and yours!

2 comments:

  1. Marti, those are really pretty beads. I like hematite too, although I don't find myself using it very often. I need to make it a point to use it more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I wish I could remember where that gray came from!

    ReplyDelete