Saturday, January 21, 2012

Look Here!

Jewelry making is not my forte, I think I've made that clear.  I've made pieces to sell around here and have done okay, but just look at what others have done with some of my pieces.  I know there are more out there, but here are a couple that I know of!  I just heard from Melinda today!  Check out her blog and what she did with one of my Mended Hearts...



http://www.orrtec.blogspot.com/


And Jean Wells has been one of my online friends, supporter, and cheerleader for a while now.  I hope she doesn't mind my saying that!  Here is her blog and look around at what she did with one of my Mended Hearts and other pieces...


                                              http://www.jeanawells.blogspot.com



Here is a Purple Mended Heart that Jean has in her Etsy store:


And the link to it:



I know there are a few more of you out there and I would love to share what you've done with some of my pieces...just let me know and I'll gladly add you to the list!  Thank you so much, makes me feel really happy when one of you lovely ladies and jewelry makers let my pieces soar!
Hope you have a great and safe weekend...stay warm and take care!













2 comments:

  1. Melinda's necklace is beautiful. She is very creative and what a great idea to use your cab this way. I love working with your components. What a great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I think she did a beautiful job on it too! Thanks again for all your help today and all your encouragement!

    ReplyDelete