Friday, September 14, 2012

Clay Today!

Have been busy around the house this week, so hopefully today and tomorrow nothing but clay!

It was so exciting lining drawers and organizing our socks and undies!  But, it helps to be able to find something when we need it!  I did not inherit the organized gene or the spotless house one.  Mom was a good housekeeper, but I didn't pick it up...then or now.  It just seems like such a waste of time.

Anyway, must I complain more?  No, the weather is beautiful, cool and bright.  Last night, the sky was just majestic...here's one pic of several that I took.



I don't know my clouds and it's a shame because I love taking pics of them and enjoy them so much.  As you can see, they were light and thin...not even fluffy and the sky was just beautiful.  Hope you like the pic too!

thanks for stopping by, take care!

7 comments:

  1. Marti, my mom always kept a spotless home, and my twin sister got that gene, and I did not. Sometimes it frustrates me, but other times I feel like there are more important things in life.

    I love your photo! What gorgeous colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Alice! I love clouds!

    I really need to stop complaining about how much I hate housework, everyone that knows me knows that already times ten!

    On to more fun things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a gorgeous picture. I hate housework to....so I rarely do it. I have found a pretty good way to keep my toilet clean though. I will have to tell you about it some day. lol

    Sometimes I can see a pile of dog hair that is so large, I have to look twice to realize its not one of my dogs. I am amazed at what I am able to get a good night's sleep in these days. There certainly is more to life than keeping a clean house. I know you have heard this before but when I am on my death bed, I may be wishing I'd done a lot of things, but I certainly won't be wishing I'd kept a cleaner house.

    After all, if you live in a ..... let's say, less than spotless home, your resistance to things will be better. Yeah, that's why I do it.....to keep my immune system strong.

    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fess up, Jean. We all want to know a really good way to keep our toilets clean (other than cleaning them, ha ha).

      Delete
  4. Marti, that picture is so lovely that I set it as my desktop background.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Natalie! There is a Scripture about the heavens showing off God's handiwork. I think this one shows it off perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Better yet: Psalm 19:1, The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handiwork.

      Delete