Monday, September 10, 2012

Baby Kiln Offering

Here is the first fire offering from the baby kiln.  I am happy with the outcome, just doesn't seem like enough things for a ten hour firing, but I will have to get to used this, I guess!

The starfish cuffs are spoken for, the top right cuff is sold with the leaf charms beside it, and the odd looking starfish at bottom left is going to be a wind chime sometime in the future.  These two pieces were the only ones that would fit in the first firing.  There are five more pieces to go with it.

The oblong star cuffs are a new design for me.  I hope you like them.  The fish, I just can't stop and the gingko leaves were a suggestion.  I have never seen gingko in person, so I hope these are okay.

Let me know what you think and as always, thanks for stopping by and take care!

8 comments:

  1. Those are all just lovely. I love the star cuffs and those leaf drops are awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your baby had babies. Love those gingko leaves. Have always loved that yellow/green combo. Great job. Now you can do smaller loads.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, hopefully now the wait won't be so long!

      Delete
  3. Looks like your new baby works well...beautiful pieces...love the starfish!

    ReplyDelete