Friday, June 22, 2012

Second Surgery

Rusty just got home from the hospital from his second surgery he had to fix the problem with the first one.  We are both worn out!!!  He was so impatient and almost unkind-- which he never is!  Just lying around and waiting to get able to go home and then the hours it takes to just get the doctor in and paperwork done...dear lands!  I know they are busy and have lots more than one or two patients, but...crazy waiting time!
Anyway, we go back Monday to see how things are going.  So far, the drain is fine and if he doesn't pop any more stitches, it should be fine.

Which brings me back to my CLAY...MY CLAY...I've missed my clay!  I've missed the odd but nice smell of it and the thickness of it between my fingers.  I've missed cutting it out and shaping the beads...the pendants...pressing in designs...soon, very soon now, I'll get back to it...Please pray that all goes well with the Mister!  And thank you!

Thanks for stopping by and take care!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad Rusty is on the mend. I bet you do miss your clay - we've missed it too, but you take all the time you need to take care of Rusty, but don't forget to take care of yourself too.

    ReplyDelete