Friday, June 8, 2012

Friday-What a Week

What a week this has been, but blessings have been flowing so I have no complaints.

Husband had his surgery Monday morning, got a room late that afternoon, and he rested well.  The doctor removed damaged chips from C3, 4, 5, 6 and half of C7.  Lots of damage from who knows when, but the doctor said he was much better after surgery than before.

Tuesday he had not slept or eaten very well, was extremely tired and a little grumpy, but that goes with the territory.

Wednesday he was practically back to his old self, had gotten some sleep finally and was doing pretty well.

When I saw him Thursday, he was my old Rusty again.  I could not believe the change in him after a little food and sleep.  He got to come home last night.

Friday morning, we have been out to eat breakfast and he is sleeping right now.  It is so good to have him home and resting, back to his wonderfully silly self and wanting to get right back into his routine.  We are so blessed.

I cannot thank you enough for your prayers and good thoughts and wishes for him!

The Lord has been so good to us and we have been blessed with over 30 years of mostly happiness and joy.  I do not regret one minute and would do it all over again with him by my side.

Thanks for stopping by, take care...I hope to get muddy again very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment