Monday, June 25, 2012

New Care

Well, Rusty starts wound care tomorrow. Hopefully, and according to the nurse we saw today, there is a light at the end of this tunnel. She says if anyone can fix this, this new guy can. Let's hope and pray. Rusty is getting a little discouraged, summer has just started and he's going to be ailing thru most of it...but, here's to a new approach and a new healing. we're ready for it! Got a new tracphone today, I am entering the texting world. Will miracles ever cease? I sure hope not! So much to learn in this new tech world! Thanks for stopping by, take care!

1 comment:

  1. It is discouraging to be ailing in summer. I am the same way. I don't care if i am sick in winter but summer is a whole different thing.

    I hope he is better soon.

    ReplyDelete