Friday, March 16, 2012

Stringing Buttons for National Button Week!

Yesterday I strung 18 feet, 8 inches worth of plastic buttons to decorate my table for National Button Week.  I set up with a button buddy to celebrate and talk about (to anyone who stops by) buttons one day a year through the third week of March.  I'm not sure button buddy is going to be able to make it this year as she just got released from the hospital, but I can carry on...Buttons!  It's all for the buttons.

I'm trying to think of a way to have people guess how many buttons are on this string and the one closest to the number of them gets the string.  I would like to make it a challenge of some kind so I could make a donation to my Humane Society...we'll see how that goes!

Anyway, here are the buttons...the counting soon begins!


1 comment: