Thursday, March 8, 2012

Kiln is ON!

...and the firing process has begun.  Always makes me anxious and excited.  I think I've explained it before but to open the kiln is like Christmas morning...some gifts you like better than others.  But it's always a surprise and I anxiously await every time even still.

I am still new to the whole process, so I guess that's why I feel the way I do.  Never know just exactly what to expect altho I'm always hopeful things turn out well.

The weather today is mild and its raining lightly.  The lilac bushes are just about to bud and this rain will really push things along.  I heard peepers last night when I let the dog out.  I love to hear them, you know Spring is really just around the corner, even tho, sometimes they peep thru ice.

thanks for stopping by, take care!

1 comment:

  1. And, I love it when you let us know its ON! Gives me something to look foward to as well. But, to be the first one to open that lid and peek in....oh you lucky thing you. You get to see it all - we only get to see what you show us. lol

    ReplyDelete