Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Spring Has Sprung!

What a beautiful morning...Spring is here again, birds have been singing for days and beginning their nests, peepers have been peeping for a couple of weeks and my flowering quince bush has come to life again.


Such a blessing to have made it through another winter, tho this past winter was very mild for this area.  Not much snow and I don't think it even got down to zero once.  Fairly sure an Easter storm is around the corner, March came in like a lamb and it hardly ever fails to go out like a lion!

I'm doing my button display in a couple of days at our public library, so I need to get busy and get some trays of buttons ready to be seen.  Hopefully, I can round some up that haven't been seen before.  

Hope you all have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment