Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Patience?

Every little test and trial in our lives tests our patience. Mine is being tested today waiting on the new computer that is to be delivered at some point today! Some time today! Not before noon, as it's almost 1:45 now. Davy Jones has passed away...sad. He was a childhood crush, as many boys were at the time! I went thru a crush on all those Monkees...lol So, my patience is taking a back seat to the sadness I feel for Davy's family and friends. RIP Davy, you will be missed!

2 comments:

  1. Marti, I lack patience too. Have fun with that new computer. It will take a few days to get used to it, but once you do, it will be so nice.

    Yes, rest in peace Davy. He was popular when I was a kid too. He was only 66 years old.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, after getting the new computer, we are waiting on either a piece to help connect my old monitor, or may have to buy new monitor...fun, fun!

    ReplyDelete