Monday, February 20, 2012

Millie Day

Well, after the surprise birthday weekend we had for Ol' Hun, we are back in our little rut and glad of it.  It was a great weekend with family in from Texas and Ohio!

But today, it's been a Millie day, she was off to the doggie spa for a bath and nail trim.  Doesn't she look great...I love her so!

Millie is a rescued full blooded Japanese Chin that was a breeder from a puppy mill.  Do I have to tell you how much I hate the thoughts of it...  Please, please, please, spay and neuter your pets and adopt, don't shop!  You can find any breed of just about any animal you want if you look around online and be patient and adopt the special little furry love of your life!  It has become a mission for me and I wish I could close down every puppy mill in place!

2 comments:

  1. Marti, you know I agree with you 100% on puppy mills, but I would take it further and have everyone that mistreats dogs and cats by keeping them in small cages, or any other mistreatment for that matter, drawn and quartered and left for dead. Okay, maybe that is too severe.....no, no it would be just about right.

    Millie is so cute - love that little kissin' spot right under her nose. I assume that picture was an "after" and not a "before"?

    She's adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely after, she doesn't like her picture taken when she's not at her best!

      Delete