Thursday, February 2, 2012

Girls Day Out!

My button buddy and I took a girls day off and we went to the big city and had a really good time.  I came home with a bag of junk that I can't wait to put to use- somehow-in some jewelry pieces this year!
 
We ate Chinese, got out of the way of a little old lady driving up the wrong way on the road...we had three lanes of cars coming right at us...I'm thankful to the Lord that I was able to get out of her merry way as she flew right by us in a world all her own!
Lord, I pray that little old lady made her way home without killing herself or anyone else, and I pray her family will TAKE AWAY THE KEYS TO HER CAR!!!
 
Did I mention I found some buttons and a great pile of junk?  It was a good girls day out!

2 comments:

  1. Marti, it sounds like you had a great day full of excitement and danger! I had a great girls day in playing with all my new pieces from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, that sounds like fun too! I have fun making them!

    ReplyDelete