Saturday, February 18, 2012

Small Family Surprise Party!

My husband turns 75 next week and I'm turning 56 on the 28th of this month.  His daughter has turned the very small surprise birthday party into a success and I kept it a surprise!  His son and daughter in law from Katy, Texas got to come up for a visit.  Our daughter in law has never been to WV before, so I'm anxious to see what she thinks...LOL.  It was a real treat with nieces and nephews, great nieces and brother and other family and friends.  It was a nice time!

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful way to celebrate a monumental birthday - 75 - he's seen a lot, I bet. Nieces and nephews are a real treat - I know mine are.
    And, one of the best things about them is they eventually go home! lol

    Man, I could tell you stories for days about mine. I love them so much.

    ReplyDelete