Friday, December 2, 2011

Sanding Time

Many new pieces are lined up waiting their turn to be wet sanded, glazed and fired. This process takes a while. I've glazed many times for three days to load my kiln and fire. Not unusual, time consuming but exciting. I never Know for sure what I'm going to get, so it's like Christmas morning when I get to unload the kiln. Some gifts you like better than others...so it is with firing, some things are most pleasing to me, others not so much, but you never know who's going to like what I'm not crazy about! So the adventure begins once again. Pictures will follow as soon as I am able and the kiln is once again cool. Later!

1 comment:

  1. Your cheering section is checking in. You go girl! I can't wait to see what comes out ofyour kiln either, but I bet it will be gggoooooddddddd (2 sylables - like Andy Griffith would say it). Did I spell sylables right? I think it has two l's. Oh well.....

    ReplyDelete