Thursday, December 29, 2011

Kiln is Full

The kiln is full and will soon be running!

Today I put a few more things in my Etsy shop.  Here are some of them:






This Black Feather piece is one of my favorite designs.  It came from a Victorian Salt Shaker that I found at a yard sale years ago.  The shaker is a beautiful old blue color and the only piece of that design that I ever found.  The black glaze is another favorite.  On the speckled clay it really shows itself off.

Time to pack my clay away for a few days.  I think I'm going to have a big sale in a few days to get rid of the old to make room for the new...
It's that time of the year again, 2012 is right around the corner.  The older I get it seems, the faster time goes.  I guess that is the way of things, as I heard that from my elders years ago.


1 comment:

  1. I love that set that you posted today. Both the feather and the turquoise and taupe set. Wow, a sale is just what I don't need.......but I'm glad you are having one.

    ReplyDelete