Sunday, December 23, 2012

Merry Christmas One and All

I saw a clip from a video or movie that Blake Shelton is doing in March of next year and it is the only thing that put me in the right frame of mind for this time of the year.  This year has been sort of rough, and yet, I know I am blessed beyond many...and I thank the Lord for that, not that I deserve it, but I do appreciate any blessing from above.

So, I want to wish all of you a very Blessed Christmas season and prayers for a happy and blessed New Year!   Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all of your patronage but most of all your friendship.  Coming to know many of you online has been a great privilege and blessing to me for sure!  Once again, as I've said before, this online thing is remarkable as it has opened up my little world...
God bless you every one!

thanks for stopping by and take care

No comments:

Post a Comment