Wednesday, December 19, 2012

I Can See...Again

I think it was back in March or April, I got a new pair of glasses...to me, fancy ones!  Not fancy rims, just rectangular rims, but the lens are scratch resistant, glare resistant, go dark and light in the sun...you know, the works!  Not a week went by and my vision changed in one eye.  Talk about disappointed!  Well, all the rest of this year I've gone to the eye doctor and back and forth to other doctors trying to find out what happened.  Well, after all that time, seems things are okay, for whatever reason, the vision in one eye just went wonky.

So, after deciding it must be my diabetes, since nothing else has showed up, the eye doctor gave me a new contact lens.  Just for my left eye.  I haven't had contacts for over 20 years, I hope I don't forget to take it out...but the best thing is I CAN SEE AGAIN, no blurry vision..finally!  I've had blurry vision for months, and it was so aggravating!

I will never take my vision for granted again.  I've worn glasses since I was eleven years old, but this has been the best day for a while as far as my eyes go.  Thank You Lord...what a change one little contact lens can make!

thanks for stopping by, take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment