Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Bisque Firing Today and more...

Today I am running a bisque fire in the baby kiln, it has angels and new pendants in it.  Hope it turns out.

Also getting ready for the set up in Cairo next weekend.

I went to Zane Trace Button Club last week, first time I had been all year.  A couple of new faces and that is always nice, a beautiful trip and some great new buttons.

Here is a couple of pics of the new stash...


I love black glass buttons, the selection is unbelievable, finishes and designs are just remarkable.  My favorite of this stash is the bowling ball and pin that dangles from the ball.  It is a wooden button and I think it's adorable.  I think it will be a great feature on a wood tray!

The weather is so cool today, had to break out the sweats.  

So as always, thanks for stopping by and take care.



No comments:

Post a Comment