Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Bead Soup...




I cannot for the life of me figure out how to do all those wonderful large pixel pictures, so this is my tease.  I put the camera right down on the pieces and snapped a pic.





Thanks to Lori McDaniel Anderson another Bead Soup is on and, man, I suck at making a good first impression!  I got an "e" and an "a" mixed up--and totally messed up!  But, I emailed my Bead Soup partner who is Jan Petek when I found her at http://www.janpetek.com at Pepper Tree Designs.  Jan has been doing glass beads and jewelry for 15 years.

If you want to know more about what a 500 participant Bead Soup extravaganza is, check out the Bead Soup Blog Party button to the right...Thank you Lori for taking this on again...it is so much fun!









2 comments:

  1. I'm thrilled to take part in yet another one of Lori's amazing bead soup parties as well :) I'm glad you have your partner and you're 'cookin' up something fabulous for her!

    ReplyDelete