Saturday, August 4, 2012

The County Fair

The Fair went great yesterday, kind of slow, but there was a big crowd outside, they just didn't make it inside, or at least not many of them.  The air conditioning went out and it was getting stuffy by five.  I held on till about six, but then came home.

I did get some things made while I was there and here is my favorite.  Please let me know what you think...
I don't know what you call these shell pieces, but I love them and think they are beautiful.

as always, thanks for stopping by and take care!

3 comments:

  1. Marti, this is a beautiful necklace. I have some of those beads too but am not sure what they are called shape wise. Beautifully designed, you old jewelry designer you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jean and Jean! Its fun!

    ReplyDelete