Wednesday, August 22, 2012

A Great Day to Glaze

What a beautiful day, the morning was bright and cool, I just love this weather!  Almost too cool for a fan, but I have to have the air around me moving, even if I have to put on house slippers to keep my toes from being too cold...love it!

I am glazing up a storm, lots of wings and hearts and little matching beads...and more.  I am so grateful.

I put up an item in my Etsy store this morning and in less than half an hour it had been sold!  That is fun!

You all are making my life so happy and full and I am grateful to each of you.  I finally feel like this is where I should have always been in my life...Just wish it hadn't taken me so long to find this place!

And as always, thanks for stopping by and take care!

4 comments:

  1. FROM JEAN WELLS: Awwwhhhhh Marti. I'm so glad you are having a good day. You are a sweet wonderful woman deserving of all those yummy feelings you are having today. I have so enjoyed your friendship and admire you so much as an artist. I have said this to the point I am sounding like a broken record (if you are old enough to know what that means) but I really, really love working with your art. I am just so glad that others are beginning to figure out just what great work you do. You are such a contributor to this community of we dabblers in jewelry and jewelry makin's. It just wouldn't be the same without you.

    And I mean that sincerely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jean, I hit the wrong button and deleted your post but found it, copied and pasted it back!

      Thank you so much for your kind comment. I feel I owe you many, many thanks by helping me get "out there" because of all the wonderful things you've made with my pieces! So, same broken record here! And I am definitely old enough to have done that and know what it means!

      I have enjoyed knowing you and becoming friends! So very sincerely, right back at you!

      Delete
  2. Isn't it wonderful when you list something and almost immediately it's gone? It's happened two or three times to me and it really IS an awesome feeling :)

    Just goes to show all that hard work pays off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a good feeling! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete