Friday, April 20, 2012

Kiln Furniture

Trying to make some kiln furniture today.  So far, so good.  I have got to make myself use every inch of space that I have, I don't want to waste energy and my time.  It takes so long to fill it, tho.  But I'm thinking with the right kiln furniture I know I can get more pieces in...at least that's what I'm hoping.

The weather is supposed to be cold this weekend.  My lilacs have bloomed, but under distress.  They got too cold twice and this weekend will probably finish them off.  They are pretty while they last tho.  White lilac smells so good, reminds me of my Mama's place.

Today is my Mom's birthday.  She would have been 80 in our years, now she is Eternal.  My paternal grandpa would be 113.  My mom was aging so beautifully.  I am a good bit younger than she was when she died and I have way more gray hair and wrinkles...miss you Mom and Papa, love you both...

Hope you have a great weekend!  Stay warm!

thanks for stopping by, take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment