First I downloaded and made a copy of the picture in the right size for a pendant.
I cut it out and laid it down on a conditioned and ready piece of clay. I used a stylus and got an impression of the flower into the clay. Cut it out and added some detail.
After letting it dry for a couple of days between a couple of ceiling tiles, I used a sponge to wet sand the edges and smooth out what crinkles I could.
Then the piece was bisque fired, cooled, glazed and fired to cone six which goes to over 2200 degrees.
There it is mixed in with beads that I got for the Soup and the special clasp that was handmade just for me by Jean Wells.
I hope Marianne likes it. I was happy with the way it turned out and thrilled to be part of this Bead Soup again. This really gives me a chance to grow in my less than fabulous jewelry skills. I hope Marianne is happy with what I did with hers.