Friday, January 24, 2014

In the Clay

The last few days I've made some new things, but the weather is so bad, with worse weather coming, that I cannot fire the kiln.  Maybe, hopefully, by the middle of next week I can fire.  I have a waiting order and I hate not to be able to get it finished and sent!

Today is the second day I haven't had sugar.  This is a new thing for me and I'm going slow to get myself under better control.  I have always been spoiled rotten and very self indulgent, but I am giving it a go, to try to make myself more healthy, I hope it's not too little too late.

In a little more than a month I'm going to be 58 years old!  Who would have guessed?  Not me, for sure!  You know the old line, if I thought I would have lived this long, I would have taken better care of myself…yeah, that's me!

I'm glad I have this blog where I can write and on occasion get a reply.  I usually have something to show, but today I'm just rambling.

thanks for stopping by and take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment