Sunday, April 28, 2013

Fort New Salem, WV

This little log building was where I spent my day yesterday, 4-27-13, at Fort New Salem, WV, selling my wares.  It is being used for a Tin Smith shop.


Here are some of the tools inside the room, look at the hooks toward the ceiling.



The location has several old log buildings that locals use to set up for different celebrations throughout the year.  I will probably go again later on this year.

Here are a few other vendors set up yesterday.




Another building and the brick walkway.

A handmade chimney...stacked rocks, some look like cut out sandstone, just a guess on my part.


It was a beautiful day, sunny but cool, perfect weather.  Nice folks coming by and even several sales.  A very nice day.

thanks for stopping by, take care.





No comments:

Post a Comment