Thursday, March 14, 2013

Some New Things



New things from the kiln this morning.  I am very happy with them!

Another running horse cuff, beads with impressions of a safety pin and the sides of a nail cutter.  Made some nice impressions I think.  I love using unusual things!  
Horseshoes, starfish, a little furry creature, not sure-looks like a weasel, some head pins, not sure how those are going to work.  Butterflies, dragonflies, owl and bird.  The curvy cuff with charms for earrings is an interesting piece.  
I also made some things for others that are spoken for and a few new things that I don't want to show until Stringing lets me know if they are interested in them or not.
Hope you enjoyed looking!

Thanks for stopping by, take care...

8 comments:

  1. Stopping by all the blogs taking part in the bead soup blog party. Cant wait to see what you make!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEADPINS!!!!!! How cool. Must have closer look!!!!!
    Great looking batch of stuff. That butterfly is very unique. Love it too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jean, thank you, but the headpins are not working out for me...the metal is too brittle after firing. I'm wondering if I could make some and glue or epoxy the wire in?
    You are such an encourager!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous!
    I love how vibrant and colorful everything is, too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kayla! I was happy with this bunch!

      Delete
  5. Marti,

    I love your blog so much! I came here for our Holiday Bling hop, and just started reading & reading ... lol. What a pleasure!

    Love your new work. I cherish the beads I have from you. I love them! Everything is so interesting and has such a wonderful energy -- completely great!

    love,
    TJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! That is a wonderful compliment, glad you enjoyed it!

      Delete