Wednesday, July 4, 2012

The Hubs

Rusty got a good doctors report yesterday for which I am extremely grateful, but he is not quite up to par yet. He doesn't even know exactly what the problem is...just doesn't feel really good, even as good as he felt several days ago. We missed another big storm yesterday. It was stormy but nothing like it had been. There are still thousands in our state and surrounding states without electric. I have another sale to Finland, but she wanted and bought a reserved item and I cannot get hold of the person who reserved it. I told her I would ask before I send it to her. Hopefully, I can hear from the lady who had it reserved today. I like to get out the items wanted as soon as possible, especially when they have so far to go! Thanks for stopping by, take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment